How do I register for a German Course in Vienna?
How do I take the Placement Test?
In this video we explain our booking process at DeutschAkademie, take a look! 🙂
Sign up in 3 easy steps!
1. Register in our Webshop
This is free and non-binding for you, simply fill out the registration form below with your personal details to create a profile with DeutschAkademie.
Are you already registered? Please log in to your profile to book a course.
You have been to the DeutschAkademie before but do not have a profile yet? Then please continue with the registration. You will then see your current profile.
ATTENTION: The teaching language is German!
2. Complete the Placement Test
If you have any previous knowledge of German, you first would need to take our free online placement test to determine your current language level.
Log in to your account, go to My level -> Complete Entry Test. The test consists of a few questions about your learning history and relevant grammar questions.
- Request an oral test – Your correct placement is very important to us, so we may ask you to do a short oral test to confirm your language level. If an oral test is necessary, you will be asked to request an oral conversation at the end of your placement test.
Please note: Our team will personally review your placement test results. We will send you an email with a test link for your personal oral test within 24hours (Mon-Thu) and 48hours (Fri-Sun) after you requested the oral test online.
- Complete the oral test – The test will take only a few minutes and can be done any time you want. Simply click on the link in the email and follow the instructions.
Please note: One of our team members will personally review your results and send you your personal course level recommendation via email within 24hours (Mon-Thu) and 48hours (Fri-Sun) after you completed the oral test.
3. Book your Course online
Once you have received your course level recommendation by email, you can book courses. Log in to your account, your language level is now added to your profile under My level.
To book a course go to My courses -> Book a course. You will see all available course types for your language level in the course table.
Select a course type to see further details about start dates and course times. You can now either click on
- Reserve course in order to reserve the course for a couple of days.
- Book course in order to pay for the course directly. Your course will be added to your shopping card. Proceed to the check out, confirm your billing details and select a payment option. Enter your payment details and click “buy”!
After your successful booking you will receive an email that confirms your purchase. The course will also be visible under My courses in your personal profile. 🙂
(free and non-binding)