Online Semi-intensive Course, also as Evening German Course
- Start: Every month, both in the evening and during the day (Course dates)
- When: 2x per week (Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday)
- Course times: 8:30-11:30am | 11:45am-2:45pm | 3-6pm | 6:15-9:15pm (CET)
- Duration: 3 hours/day, 8 weeks, 48 hours (64 teaching units)
- Group size: Maximum 12 participants
- Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, beginner – advanced. More info about the levels
- Textbooks: More information here
- Price: € 295 (no registration fee)
- Including free online tutoring in a small group from Monday - Friday from 3pm - 6pm as well as Saturday+Sunday from 1pm - 4pm (CET), interactive and communicative with a live teacher
- Course location: Online. You can join the course from everywhere. More information about the Live-online German course here
- Registration/Placement Test: How do I sign up for a German course? How do I take the placement test? Information here
- Quality: With us you get a money-back guarantee!
- For further information please see our FAQs
Next course starts
Would you like to learn German only twice a week instead of 4 times? Our 8-week online semi-intensive German courses are the perfect option for you, also bookable as an evening course! Twice a week you will study in small groups with our native-speaking teachers.