German Grammar Course in Vienna or Online
- Start: German course every month across the year (Course dates)
- When: Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday
- Course times: 6:15pm - 9:15pm (CEST)
- Duration: 3 hours/day, 4 weeks, 24 hours (32 teaching units)
- Group size: Maximum 12 participants
- Levels: Starting from B1. Grammar course part 1-4 (= one part per month, i.e. you need a total of 4 months to complete all four grammar parts)
- Price: online € 147,50 | in Vienna € 160 (no registration fee)
- Including free online tutoring in a small group from Monday to Saturday 1pm-4pm (CEST), interactive and communicative with a live teacher
- Course location: DeutschAkademie language school Vienna or online
- Online: More information about the Live-online German course here
- Registration/Placement Test: How do I sign up? How do I take the placement test? Information here
- Quality: With us you get a quality and money-back guarantee!
- Coronavirus: Current requirements can be found here!
Next course starts
- Can you already speak German and communicate well in everyday life – but still have problems with grammar?
- Or do you just want to repeat and improve your German grammar?
Then our German grammar course is exactly the right fit for you! In four months, you will cover all areas of German grammar. The prerequisite you need for this course is that you already understand the German language and know the basic grammar terms.
Normally we use the course book “Sicher! Übungsgrammatik”. The following main topics are covered in the respective courses: